Your calorie and Macronutrient requirements will be calculated and updated throughout. You will track your food intake using MyFitnessPal, using a 'flexible dieting' approach.
Bespoke Training Programme
Personalised training programme, tailored to your specific goals (8 week blocks).
Weekly check-ins (voice notes/email) to evaluate your progress, ensure you're on track and make any alterations necessary.
Ongoing messaging contact via WhatsApp.
How does Online Coaching work with LH Training?
- I will take you through a personalised Training programme, monitoring your progress and helping you every step of the way. Imagine a PT in your pocket!
- Online Coaching is completely location independent. Whether you live in Brighton, London or outside of the UK, this is possible. As long as you have access to a gym or some equipment at home, get in touch!
- Upon enquiring about Online Coaching, you will be sent a client details form via email. Complete the form to the best of your knowledge to enable me to tailor your plan as accurately as possible.
- Following this, I will design and send you:
a) A fully personalised Training plan. The sessions will take into account preferences, goals, training experience and injuries. Each training block will consist of 8 weeks.
b) Nutritional Guidance, including tailored macronutrient and calorie targets which will be adjusted when needed. You will follow a 'flexible dieting' approach and will gain a lot of knowledge in the process.
- On a weekly basis, you will update your Coaching sheets on g-drive and provide feedback. I will then review your sheets thoroughly and will provide a check in, via a voice note or email. Everything will be set up for you and monitored using g-sheets: steps, measurements, progress photos, supplements, bodyweight, energy and so on. Along with the weekly check in, ongoing support will be provided via WhatsApp. Feel free to message me videos of your exercise techniques whenever!
Interested in signing up?
If you are interested in Online Coaching, please complete the Application Form by clicking Here.